Register now to get rid of these ads!

HELP ME PLEASE anyone know jimdavisdigger

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mule Farmer, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

Anyone know This guy I have been trying to get a hold of this guy for a week with no luck. I bought a 371 short block from him and a chrome olds motor mount. I gave him $600 bones for the 371 and the mount.

I havent heard from him in 3 weeks been trying to get a hold of him for the past week with PMs and email but no luck.

Im not saying this guys a crock but im starting to get pissed. $600 bucks is alot of money for me and I would sure feel better if I heard from him.

If you know him or how to get a hold of him that would realy help me out.

Bret

2. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

BTTT

Did you talk to Ryan or Rashy?

3. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

Yes its that guy.

I talked to Rashy a little about it but like I said Im not sure if hes trying to rip me off or if something happend to him. He hasnt been on the HAMB since 3/22/07.

I dont want to drag this guys name thru the mud yet. I want to find out if anyone knows him and can help me get a hold of him or if anyone else bought anything from him and how that went.

4. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Uh oh, somebodys fixin to get it! :( Hope this works out for ya. I was glad to see Ryan put up the post about rip offs. It's a shame but necessary. Good luck.

5. 31modelo

31modelo

well maybe this post will help motivate his ass to get in touch with you. If he's got 600 bones of yours he needs to be a little more accessable. Had the same thing happen and a post like this helped. Good Luck

6. fat49chevy

fat49chevy
    from Onta Ca

Hope it works out dude, I know the feeling though..

7. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

I found this guys shop phone number tryed to call him like three times. No luck!!!!!!!!!!

Heres the story I pay paled right away. He said that he also had a few guys from out my way that were interested in some of his short blocks and that maybe were could work a deal with some of those guys and go pick them up. If not he would be willing to ship them.

So he gets the money and says give it a few days and see what these other guys do. So I give it like 3 or 4 days and say what do you think maybe we should think about doing the truck freight thing. He says Give it a week, so I gave it a week. Send him another PM say I think were going to have to truck freight them he says give it a few more weeks he had a few guys on the fence yet. I gave it 3 weeks then send him a PM last week nuthen send him another nuthen. I get his email adress nuthen send him another nuthen.

IM F##KING PISSED....

If he was going out of town he should have finished his end of the deal before he left or at least let me know what was going on.

Hes got $600 hundred of my hard earned Dollers. He should at least check his PMs he knew he had an unfinshed deal.

8. jmn444

jmn444

start the paypal refund process, you might be close to the time limit to file a claim...

9. jmn444

jmn444

although, given the detail on the engines in the classifieds... sure doesn't seem like a scam... either way though, get that ball rollin'

10. 49 Fastback

49 Fastback
    from Ohio

Rashy closed his auction, until he resolves this. Hopefully that will get him back on level ground. Good luck!

Tucker

11. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

I know him, He's a stand up guy. Will see if I can find out what's going on. I am sure he will do right by you. Give me a day or so.

12. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

That would be cool.

Thats just the thing maybe there is a good reason he hasnt gotten back to me. Since I dont know him myself I get kind of worried.

I dont wana be a dick but it kinda comes natural to me.