Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects help me pick a color

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtbag13, Mar 17, 2010.

?
  1. washington blue with black drivetrain

26 vote(s)
    78.8%
  2. victory red body and drivetrain with white firewall and white 32 insert

7 vote(s)
    21.2%
  1. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

getting down to the wire and its time to make up my mind on a color for the roadster pickup ! engine and wire wheels were shot in a bold victory red so im thinkin the whole truck in victory red including chassis with a white firewall and insert on the 32 shell , prolly white and black interior ! or black chassis with a dark washington blue body red grill insert and interior ! i like em both and i'm torn ! i almost feel all the red would be too much , but i think it could be pulled off with the white to break it up ! hard to go wrong w the dark washington blue though and black chassis ! heres the pickup and pick of the new motor painted ! and a couple examples for color ! what ya think !lower left image is the truck in question ! its in primer and ready to be shot !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. big creep

big creep

i think that would be way too much red, but its really up to you. i like the black idea, but we have all seen those done in many different colors. but do what you want, not what we vote on. thats your rad ride! i voted black btw!

3. Lazer5000

Lazer5000

Go with the blue, blue is nice.

4. Deuces

Deuces

A metallic copper would be the bomb.. :D

5. Stephen67

Stephen67

Personally I think red can be too much if everything is red. If you went red I wouldn't use it as the primary color in the interior. The white would break it up, so would some wood. I personally like black interiors with red paint, but it's all about your taste. Red will stand out more than blue, blue however is my favorite color (points to cobalt blue Mustang), all depends on the build, my current truck is going to be red. All about how you want it to make you feel...

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  6. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

7. .......... & very "in" right now.

:rolleyes:

JH

8. loco_gringo

loco_gringo

9. Deuces

Deuces

Yeah buddy!! :D

10. Don't paint it until YOU have arrived at your own choice for the right color. Color is personal, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Whatever you do will surely be as nice as what you have already done. Nice Ride !