Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me out with this intake

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sir X Loin, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Sir X Loin

Sir X Loin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ports and carb spacing is typical of a 216.
    How old is it?
    Why does the plenum heat area only have two bolts?
    What is it worth?

it has a code under neath that reads DV15 SF.

I got it with a car I bought and am building a 235 motor and was going to use it. Im really curious about it.

Thanks guys.

2. joel

joel
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't think they have made a fenton in a while. the plenum uses studs in the 2 threaded holes, and bolts that go up through the 2 holes along side the center port. I'm guessing $125 to $200?

3. Sir X Loin

Sir X Loin

Thats it? Not that I planned on selling it, but I figured it had to be worth a little more than the repops on ebay. I believe Patricks is having them cast. They are 235 port and carb spaced.

Thanks on the plenum. I feel kind of foolish looking back on the pic, as its pretty clear now that you mention it.

4. dellyjonut

dellyjonut
    from St. louis

Imho Id think it would do a little better then $125 - $200....id say $250-3 on ebay. Spent a lot of time looking for a stovebolt intake on ebay

5. High5

High5

I would agree. Being that it's period (probably circa 60's), there will be guys willing to pony up an extra $50-$100 more for the real deal than a repop.