Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Help in Indiana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bottom feeder, May 18, 2009.

1. bottom feeder

bottom feeder

Is there anyone on here who is willing to vouch for Steve Middleton in Cicero Indiana? I just bought a car from him on ebay and would like some comfort before I send the funds.

Thanks

Dan

2. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Seems like a fair question. I am in Indiana but don't know Steve... I will bump it to the top once for ya though. Good luck.

3. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Possibly some of the HAMBER'S in the Indianapolis area know of him. Also, if his feedback is good, you usually don't have to worry much. I always like to look and see how a seller handles complaints. That usually tells the story. Good Luck Stu

4. Kind of a little late to ask after you've agreed to buy the car isn't it?

5. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

don't know him, sorry

6. Slick Steve

Slick Steve
    from Indy

I live 2 miles from Cicero, but I dont know him. I would be glad to go look at it tomorrow and report back if you want.

7. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

I'm in Dirty Jersey so I don't know him but, I thought I might help bump this post up. Good Luck. I know first hand how scary it is buying a car on E-Bay.

8. bottom feeder

bottom feeder

Thank you all for offering to help. Guy looks legit through some internet research. If he is scamming me he went to a lot of trouble for a relatively small scam. I sent the dough. If the car doesn't show up I may re-solicit for help. I agree you should check the guy out before purchase. However, car was on my watch list and I got 30 mins notice so I took the risk.

thanks again
    Dan