Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help in cleveland, OH!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 00-DIRT, Apr 1, 2012.

1. 00-DIRT

00-DIRT

I need some suggestions on a good place to take a engine to have it dipped and tested. I am out in lorain, but willing to travel abit to get a good place. Also suggestions on a good place to get an engine rebuild kit for a 57 283.

thanks

Dirt

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

3. Bert Kollar

Bert Kollar

Metals Crankshaft Grinding Cleveland Ohio call Pat 216 431 5778 Outstanding work been in business forever

4. As for a rebuild kit I got every thing I need to build my 283 60over from my local NAPA.

5. mustang6147

mustang6147
    from Kent, Ohio

I reccomend Gellner Engineering, located at 2827 Brookpark Rd.

They are 2 generations of engine builders. His dad used to build my race engines back in the 80's. I know his son, who also builds top fuel motorcycle engines. Fountain uses him for there off shore venture, and locally WIld Child is a boat race team as well. He is set up, and has the experience. If you PM I will give you, My name, and you can contact the owner ( I will give you that info,) he will take good care of you.

There is another guy I used for street rod heads and he is great as well. He is here in Kent.

Either way cantact me throught PM and I will hook you up.

ps If you frequent Toledo, the man up ther is Schorling racing engines.

let me know....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012