Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help if you can please. Donations..funeral expenses

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bazooka, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Bazooka

Bazooka

I'm not the type to ask for a handout but in this case I don't really have a choice. It really hurts me to have to ask this of anyone. but My father passed away yesterday night after a long bout with bad health. He was 57 yrs old. He had diabetes and had sufferd a few massive strokes but what finnally took him was heart failure. No matter how much you try to prepare yourself it's never easy. He had no life insurance policy because he didnt make enough money because of his disabilitys. The rest of the family isnt financially able to put him at rest. If anyone can spare anything at all it would really help my family out in these hard times. Any amount helps. Even if all you can offer are your prayers its appreaciated. He was a good man and a great father. worked hard his whole life to provide for his family..He will be missed. If anyone would like to read the obituary it should be in tomorrows obituaries on visaliatimesdelta.com His name is James Barnes 57. If you can help donations can be sent to this paypal [email protected] thank you all so much..

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Choptoprodz.
    I'm really sorry to hear that you've lost your father. My condolences to your family.
    Anymore, there are so many new people on the Hamb it’s hard to get to know everyone. We aren't the little small town family anymore. You really must be desperate to ask for help like this in a public forum and I thought.... I need to check this guy out...
    So I first seen a while back you have done what many here...even the older members have not done... Invest in the Hamb Alliance.
    Then I thought...what kind of fellow is this....
    After reading about six months of posts you have made here, I realize you are definitely a caring individual who wants to help and contributes whenever you can. To all that I say thank you.
    I think we as a group need to help this young lad of 24 yrs get his family through these terrible times.
    You have my donation Harley. Rick (pj)

3. Dirty2

Dirty2

My prayers are with you bro. I know how hard it is dealing with the finances of this. You dont even have time to think. Everything has to be paid quick and than you can cry. People just dont know unless you have been thru it . A little help sent to ya.
    Danny

4. Scott

Scott

5. sodas38

sodas38

I don't have much to give, but I figured if we all gave a little it could go a long way. I shoot some your way via payapal. Nobody likes to go through what your going through. Sorry for your loss.

6. blasted

blasted
    from N. Tex

Sorry to hear the news. I fully understand. I to lost a dad recently.
    After reading more of your post i am sure your dad was proud of you and your morals. Count me in also.
    Just remember, no more suffering.

7. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

I can't imagine the day I lose my father, I'm sorry to hear of your loss, something sent.

8. My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Only God has the ability to give you the strength you need to get through this time; just ask Him.

The rest of us can help with the earthly things.

PayPal is on the way.

Who's next!? This family is in need.

9. Gigantor

Gigantor

paypal sent. I know it's not a lot, but every little bit helps, right? I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. I try not to think about the time when I will have to deal with a similar issue.
    H.A.M.B. to the rescue.

10. 32viper

32viper

Never forget that dad will always be riding shotgun with ya. Paypal sent.

11. Money sent...it isn't much but it is what I can afford....God Bless and stay strong

12. damnfingers

damnfingers

God bless...God speed...
    A little sent to help...

Damnfingers

13. Model "Eh"

Model "Eh"
    from Denver

Money sent.. don't know what I'd do in your situation. My condolences.
    --Bob

14. Devin

Devin
    from Napa, CA

hey man,
    We've got your back. I'm very sorry for your loss, all the best to you and your family.
    Devin

15. Fifty5C-Gas

Fifty5C-Gas

sorry to hear about your loss...i dont have much, but i sent what i can.

16. greatbg

greatbg

Can't even imagine losing my dad. Sorry for you loss. Sent a bit of help your way.

Good luck

17. Big Tony

Big Tony

In the past couple of years i've had some help due to fightng cancer, now that im better i can help some. God bless and hopefully we can help enough to concentrate on your loss and nothing else. Paypal sent

18. Retrorod

Retrorod

I lost my little brother last year from basically the same thing. A little help on the way.

Sorry for your loss 'bro.

19. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Hope it helps a little. Paypal sent.

20. Slammed88

Slammed88
    from Canada

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine how hard it would be for me to lose one of my parents.

I'll see if I can find anything to auction off for you.

Stay strong!

21. Bazooka

Bazooka

The HAMB really has an amazing group of people on board. I have met some truely outstanding people here. Words can not begin to describe my gratitude for all your donations and prayers. I'll never forget this as long as I live. The family thanks you all so much.

22. jay

jay

Sorry for your lose..sent ya a little in the pay pal..we'll keep ya in our prayers

23. Fourdy

Fourdy

A little paypal is on the way.

You sound like a son that a Pop would be proud of.

Fourdy

24. Sticks

Sticks

Hey my brother, God bless you and you family at this time. I would like to help you in this time, would you be willing to PM me your address so I can send you some help via mail? I can send it out tommorow frist thing.

God Bless and stay Strong.

Sticks

25. Dawn

Dawn

26. david

david

sorry for your lost, donation sent

27. Retrorod

Retrorod

We have a great bunch of people here.

28. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

a terrible loss.was your dad a vet? if so, there are burial expenses available

29. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Can you post a mailing address? Paypal is not a good friend to some of us-lots of BS spam, etc. No words are "right" at this time. Hang in there and only time will help you heal.

30. Bazooka

Bazooka

Thanks again everyone. Nice to see there are still good people in this world. Cant thank you enough.

I forgot if anyone needs my mailing address PM me for it. God Bless.