Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help ID'ing Wheel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by V8guy, Oct 16, 2012.

  1. Found a pair of these the other day and wondering if anyone knows what they were used on, possibly a wagon or trailer? They are 15 x 4 steel rim with a wood center. Attached to the center is a steel flange that has tabs for possibly a hub cap.

    Attached Files:

  2. sololobo
    Joined: Aug 23, 2006
    Posts: 8,287


    Yikes, I guess I don't need to ask if ya got wood!! Not sure what they are, except very cool! ~sololobo~

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.