Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help Identifying Year of Headlamps

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kasultana, Nov 1, 2012.

1. kasultana

kasultana

Can anyone help me with the year of these headlamps. I think the ones that are 10 1/2" are '32s but not sure on the smaller ones. Also does anyone know where I can get replacement lenses and reflectors that convert to halogen/turn signals. Saw a set in MAC's but not sure if they will work.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. F&J

F&J

You need to show a side profile. The 2nd set have had aftermarket sealed beam kits installed.

3. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Look like model a lights with adapter rings to swap over to sealed beam. That was a common modification to get better lighting.

Don

4. 31Apickup

31Apickup

The ones with the sealed beam conversion look like 30-31 Model A. The original lense is close to 8" diameter. The bigger ones probably are 32. need to see a side profile of both sets.

5. kasultana

kasultana

Thanks I'll send pics tonight. I think the larger are 32s as well. I'd like to convert them back to traditional lenses.

6. jimbousman

jimbousman

7. kasultana

kasultana

Here's the mockup of the headlamps on my 28 roadster. Grille is off earlier model T but gives general idea. Think i'm going with the smaller ones but converted back to lenses.

Attached Files: