Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help id this grill & Visor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigDaddySteamRoller, Jul 22, 2012.

1. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

Picked these up at a flea market today. Thought the grill looked like a 36 ford but realized the 36 didn't have a square area around the crank hole and they had 2 braces on the back side. Any thoughts? See no markings on it, also figure it is may be a a repop.

As far as the visor, I have seen them with the narrow polished strip down the center, not the wide one like this one has. it measures about 53" across the back

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Steve

Attached Files:

2. Grille looks like 36 Ford, maybe a Chinese repro. Visor is a Fulton, I think, with the wide chrome, maybe for a Pontiac. Without a number can't tell.

3. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

any thoughts on where the numbers may be for the visor? would they be under the center piece? there is nothing anywhere visible. Typically were these visors adjustable widths?

Thanks for the input mr57

4. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey

The grill looks like a South American repro '36 Ford. That's all that used to be available in the '60s and early '70s before the Drakes, Carpenters etc. came out with better repro parts. Places like J. C. Whitney sold them.

5. kustomclassics

kustomclassics

I don't know what the grill is but the visor is not a Fulton it's actually made by the Casco/Perfection company not really worth much maybe about $100 if your lucky.

6. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

SWCHEEEET visor , but no fulton ( they are adjustable ) with a button on end .
    Grill.....don't have a clue. MY $.02
    B.B.

7. BigDaddySteamRoller

BigDaddySteamRoller
    from Phila, PA

Appreciate everyones feedback.... Guess I would rather have a South American repop than a chinese one......