Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help ID these wheels + question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jackalope, Jan 15, 2014.

1. jackalope

jackalope

I have some plain steel wheels with the 5 on 4 1/2" lug pattern. They are 15x7. I am not sure if they are Mopar or ? What I would like to do is ID them and then see if there are trim rings or moon hub caps available for these. Any help would be much appreciated. I just am not sold on my Cragar S/S on my 28 Sedan. <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Attached Files:

2. squirrel

squirrel

they look ford like. Maybe a close up showing the numbers/letters stamped around the center more legibly would help folks help you?

3. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

^^^^^^ look carefully either side of the valve stem and in the center area between the lug holes. Likely will find some data stamped in one or both locations. Some wheels I have seen have the data stamped on the hoop I ("inside")and is only visible when tire is removed.

4. I don't see any 'tits' or clips for installing hubcaps, looks like you'd be stuck with full wheel covers only. They look like 'generic' aftermarket wheels to me, not OEM....

5. squirrel

squirrel

had a 93 ford crown vic with wheels that looked a lot like that...no tits for hubcaps....

6. squirrel

squirrel

pic

Attached Files:

7. jackalope

jackalope

Thanks fellas! I didn't even think to look for any stamping, etc. As for the "tits" to hold the hub cap, if they are not there, there really is no point in me doing too much more searching as these things are just fugly at best even WITH a good coat of paint.........