Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help. I need all opinions, before I jump

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtroad, Mar 4, 2010.

1. sinticket

sinticket

Wow what a roller coaster ride. Newt, it sounds like you two were a great pair. Man, I sit here with tears in my eyes reading this. My heart goes out to you and your family, as well as Dusty's family. Godspeed!!!

2. HotRodGirl40

HotRodGirl40

My Deepest sympathies Newt, to you and Donna and your families. God Speed Dusty... RIP

3. deVco

deVco

A year has come and gone. There has been so many changes. Donna and I had a major falling out just after I got back with the deuce, and haven't spoken. I had a severe heart attack, witch led to a 5 bypass. All while I was in the middle of relocating my business.
    Dusty, you always could smooth things out. Things hafta get better soon. I miss your level head.

Newt

4. skoh73

skoh73

Sorry to hear about the falling out. Despite everyone's best intentions, sometimes communication fails. I hope that you find yourself in better health very soon.

5. Toner283

Toner283

Newt, If you need a hand with anything, just give me a shout. I am only about 45 minutes from you & I have a strong back & a weak mind so to speak. I know my way around most hand & power tools & can fabricate pretty much anything.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

PM or email me if you need anything.

6. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

sorry to hear about your health,good to hear from you,hope things get better for you.