Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

History HELP! History needed on this 57 Chevy gasser barn find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Von Hartmann, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats a good place to start with the former owners name as theres lots of sites with racers names, stories and pics. Have you tried just typing his name with 57 Chev drag or strip car? Although you like it nose down it would be cool to see its former self perhaps it was the other way...up.

2. slowmotion

slowmotion

Man, that thing's got a stance like a stud field mouse, luv it!

3. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

This is soo cool.
    Subscribed!
    Please take plenty of pics for us "Von Hartmann Junkies" I was excited when I saw activity on your other thread but it wasn't you:( I was hoping on a update on that project.

4. 58 pro ford

58 pro ford

5. ...haven't found any info yet,..there's a swapmeet in Sterling in a couple weeks, will ask around about it there,...mite get some info...

enloe likes this.
  6. jimdillon

jimdillon

Missed this the first time around. Cool car and I hope you can find some history. Sad that so many old drag cars lost their identity over time.

enloe likes this.