Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects HELP! can you identify these seats?

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by ac0j, Jul 24, 2015.

1. ac0j

ac0j

I got these seats with my car project. The fit the car perfectly, but I want to get leather covers for them. All I know is I found a mopar logo on the inside of the bottom plastic skirt, didnt see any part numbers.
    They do not fold forward, so must NOT be from a 2 door car with a back seat.
    Just hoping someone can identify what these are out of!
    seat1.jpg seat2.jpg

31Vicky with a hemi likes this.
  2. 56fordf100

56fordf100
    from Arkansas

Get up early & go to a couple of junk yards & walk the yard, bet you might find a match?

3. ac0j

ac0j

I have searched local yards, I have even searched "bucket seat" images on google, looked at thousands of seats, none look like these. I remember seeing the lumbar and recline levers like these in some ones car, but cant remember what it was.
    I am hoping somebody drives a car or truck with the same seats and will chime in! :D

4. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

They remind me of some 90s nissan extended cab pickup seats that I put in a 55 chev a while back, (I know they are not them but...) I also took the headrest off, they didnt look bad at all ....considering, you might try to dye them a diffrent color of your liking if you could live with the cloth.

Just out of curiosity tho, where would you order seat covers to fit those even if you do find out what they are?
    especially without the headrest holes.
    Your best bet may be to get a custom job done on em or just get diffrent seats altogether

5. ac0j

ac0j

got a reply on another forum. It appears they are from a 1995-96 chrysler concorde.
    I will try Katzkins. I have installed several of their interiors. If they have a pattern, I should be able to get the covers for 1/2 the price of custom, and have them in a few days.

ETA; They come with no holes for levers or headrests. Those have to be cut in during installation. I will "delete" the headrest plastic inserts and holes.

6. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Looks like em to me, good to know the info you provided, Neat lookin little ride by the way.[​IMG]