Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help Body fillers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Swiss50chevy, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

So you know a place where you can buy Rage Extreme body filler made by Evercoat for $9 bucks a gallon?

Better stock up.

2. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Yep I do, but " The WayBack Machine " is up on jackstands right now!

3. AMEN to That!

4. vega1

vega1

I use filler everyday z grip is about the best I have used there are other brands that sand easier but they seem to shrink down more and before any one says it I finish all mud work out with 240 before primer. When ever I do 1/4 or a seem I alway use dura glass over weld seem then grind it and regular filler over the duraglass. Yes z grip and rage are expensive but then again it's cheaper then a redoe. If you use a decent primer 2 k. Urethane and let it flash properly. Between coats then block and reprime it will last a very long time with no shrinkage

5. 53 COE

53 COE
    from PNW

After you think it's straight - skim it and an area larger than the repair with polyester spot putty - VERY easy to sand - perfects any waves - fills pins holes - great stuff.

Never used air-dry spot putty - it shrinks....

[​IMG]

6. Rage Gold for sure!

Attached Files:

7. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

Rage gold.. but that has been said before.

8. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

I was always a Marson platinum guy. After reading an earlier post I researched and found out it was made by 3M! Everything they make is almost always awesome.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

9. Atomic Kustom

Atomic Kustom

Flyweight Gold by U-Pol, I like it better than Rage and its a bunch cheaper!