Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help ,anyone near Grand Rapids/ Jenison MI area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by goldhunter_2, Oct 15, 2012.

1. goldhunter_2

goldhunter_2

I'm needing a little help!

I woundering if there is anyone around the Grand Rapids/ Jenison MI area that could pick up some old Chevy body parts and drop them off at greyhound bus terminal to ship to me in Florida?

I am still slowly gathering parts for a 1931/32 chevy truck build project it just depends when I find a part and if I have the money at the same time:D Well I just found a guy in Grand Rapids/Jension MI area that has a 34 Cab roof with little rust on the front where the visor mounts and he also has the rear lower half panel of the cab, I called him an made a offer and he said ok, then I asked if he would ship by grey hound instead of ups but either way I would pay the shipping cost ......... HE SAID NO:eek::confused::eek::eek: he says he doesn't know how to ship and doesn't want to mess with it he says he figures it's something I would just stop by an pick up :mad: I would normally just move on and keep looking but I really would like those two parts and the price was right so I wanted to see if maybe someone on the forum that lives there would pick them up and ship them to me?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. 416Ford

416Ford

Check your PM's.

3. carbon guy

carbon guy
    from indy

Mike at Gas Axe garage is in that area 616-890-9347

4. goldhunter_2

goldhunter_2

thanks guys!

416ford I'll call you tonight ,thanks!

5. goldhunter_2

goldhunter_2

Thanks everyone who replied or PM'd me

I got it taken care of now, 416Ford was able to pick up the parts for me and is going to drop off at a local grey hound station up there to send to me:D now the only thing I think I am missing is a pair of rear cab corners and a windshield frame

6. goldhunter_2

goldhunter_2

Just wanted to say thanks again to 416Ford he got my parts picked up last weekend boxed up and shipped out for me today:D awesome knowing there are still people out there willing to help others out thanks again