Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Delete!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by txoldrodder, Oct 17, 2017.

1. txoldrodder

txoldrodder

Reposted, Please Delete!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Hombre

Hombre

I am interested in looking at this. however that link is crap, there are still a few of us that don't do facebook, any other information?

3. Copied form the facebook page. I am not affiliated, just passing along.

Attention Parts Help Wanted!
    My son and myself are helping a friend of 20 years who is a disabled vet and on Social Security. And doesn't have the money to finish his build a 1930 Model A hot rod he has had in storage for the last 15 years so we are building it for him in the early period Hot rod style. Through friends, local car clubs, and other good people we have received quite a few donated
    parts for the build. Myself and sons have given our time and some of our old parts also. Everything is running along smoothly for now, but we are in need of the following items and we are hoping anyone reading this may know someone or themselves may be able to help us out and donate one these eight items or any other parts you think we could use! Any help you could give we would be grateful for! The items are listed below and I have placed sample photos of what we are looking for! (This is a serious request and project for a friend so no smart remarks or wise cracks please!
    If you have nothing good to say then don’t say it!)

Many Thanks, KJ Garner

DONATED ITEMS NEEDED:
    (1) A set of good "USED" set of Mickey Thompson Sportsman or Hoosier Quick Time Drag D.O.T's
    size 29x12.5-15,29x15.5-15, or P275/50D-15, P295/60D-15 to fit 15" rims!
    (2) A good "USED" Edelbrock Torker intake manifold for a Ford 302! (DONATED)
    (3) A good "USED Lokar" automatic shifter for a Ford C4 Transmission!
    (4) A good "USED" MSD 6A ignition control!
    (The one that was donated to us is no good and not repairable!)
    (5) Two "USED" Black old style latch seat belts! (DONATED)
    (6) A good "USED" 3" to 4" Steering column drop!
    (7) A good 1928-29 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan windshield frame!
    (8) A good "USED" MDS blaster coil!

Hombre likes this.
  4. Hombre

Hombre

TX, yea man it still doesn't work either of those links. I get that window that says you must sign in to continue. I'm not particular about much, but Facebook is one of those things.

5. southcross2631

southcross2631

Sorry, but I am a vet in the same boat trying to finish my project. I have a manual valve body for a C-4 if you need it.

6. southcross2631

southcross2631

PM me , I will ship it out.

7. southcross2631

southcross2631

will go out monday

8. Turnipseed

Turnipseed

I have a good Blaster 3 coil I can donate if it will work instead of the Blaster 2. I can ship it on Monday, just need shipping info.

9. LOL this is the HAMB you got to know that someone is going to say something negative. If he is a vet from my era he is used to negative anyway, no one had anything good to say to us.

That said, I am not MR Ford parts but I'll see if I have something. If not this will pout you back up top.