Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Help 1932 ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thunderbirdreg, Jan 18, 2010.

1. thunderbirdreg

thunderbirdreg
    from Toronto

Hi guys I am new to board and this is my first post. I am currently building a 32 tudor and in trying to install the door window assemblies I relized I am missing the steel window track inside the doors at the latch side.I do not know exacly what they look like,does anyone know if these are available repop or if anyone has them for sale ,even a picture of one.Any help would be great,I just want to fit these and I am ready to paint the body.The chassis is painted and and complete,I am getting anxious.

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

3. HotRod31

HotRod31

Sachse Rod Shop, one of the guys is on the board.

Later, Mark

4. thunderbirdreg

thunderbirdreg
    from Toronto

Thanks Mark,I see they have universal ones I wanted to see what the original ones attach to at the latch side.But That is the closest I have seen.Thanks again

5. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

These things bring stupid money on E-Bay. I have stupidly paid up tp 150 for a pair but I have also made my own. They get a little tricky around the latch area and are kinda fragile that's why you see a lot of them repaired or broken. You really need one to go by to duplicate it.