Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. SpeedJunkee

SpeedJunkee
    Alliance Vendor

Hello...

I am new here, and have looked around the site and it's pretty cool here. I am a regular at carjunkietv. I meet hotrodladycrusr this weekend at the Road Rockets show and she refered me to check this out, so here I am........lol

I have a 82 corvette that is to new for my taste now so I am looking to buy something older and use that chassis and powertrain (without the crossfire) under it.

Hotrodladycrusr I can't thank you enough for the referring my to Bubba' hotrod shop open house where I landed my new job a couple shops done from him.

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Glad you made it over here bud. You'll find this place is very addicting. Put your seatbelt on cuz this place moves at lightening speed.

I'm thrilled attending Bubba open house a couple of weeks ago landed you a GREAT job. Working in the Gasoline Alley complex certainly has its advantage. Network as much as you can.

It was nice to finally meet you in person on Saturday. I'll be posting a whole adventure thread of the Road Rocket Rumble here on the HAMB in a couple of days.

Looking forward to hanging out with you again. :cool:

SpeedJunkee is on the right
    [​IMG]

3. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from CSA! (The South!)

4. welcome from ms..

5. SpeedJunkee

SpeedJunkee
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks for the welcome. Working on gasoline alley is a blast, watched a photo shoot at bubba the other day and attend the hotrod wedesday, and they invited me right in. Very good bunch of hotrodders.

6. Welcome aboard!