Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 38 coupe

38 coupe
    from Texas

I am obviously a new member here. I like flathead Fords. I drove a '52 Ford two door sedan to high school, in the mid to late '90s. Here are a few pictures (if I did this correctly the pictures will appear as thumbnails that open up a big picture when you click on them...)

The '52 I drove to high school.
    [​IMG]

My '39 sedan the day I bought it.
    [​IMG]

My favorite car, my 38 standard coupe. It looks better in this picture than it really is.
    [​IMG]

The next four pictures are of my '37 sedan during and after the engine installation.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I generally prefer cars that are stock in appearance. I also enjoy the occasional design exercise. I like to read the automotive technical articles that are a staple of hot rodding, and this site has an intriguing view on technical matters and some very knowledgeable people. I may occasionally come across as a purist, but that doesn't mean that I don't respect the effort other people put into their cars or appreciate the knowledge other people have.

2. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

welcome aboard!!! you have some really nice rides there, a lot of us like the stockers and you will find out that if someone has a real nice original we would rather see it preserved that Rodded. my all time favorite Fords are the 37 and 38's, to me Henry had it going when he built them!!