Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello to real car people !

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ManiacT, Dec 25, 2006.

1. ManiacT

ManiacT

Hello all,
    I am new to the H.A.M.B. and I have enjoyed looking around in the wanted and message sections very much.
    I am 61 and love to work on older cars. Had some when younger and still have a few now. Had a 40 ford and a 34 ford way back and now have a EM cobra that I have built, a 65 mustang GT350R clone that is almost complete (got to run it at VIR), and a 26 model T coupe that is the latest project.
    I miss the old hotrods and the engine sounds, and appreciate the fact that a man can keep an older type car running, thanks to old parts and good aftermarket stuff, without having to get too sophisticated with equipment, like what it takes to work on ugmobiles these days.
    Oh well, hope to meet and talk with many of you as time goes on. And thanks for being here it's refreshing to hear the stories and look at all the old school stuff on this site.
    ManiacT...

2. rebstew187

rebstew187

welcome from Kentucky

3. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Welcome Aboard from another "Old Guy" (61 also).

4. Creature13

Creature13

Welcome... Happy New Year!