Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello, newbie in Wa.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by THE TIN MAN, Aug 31, 2011.

1. THE TIN MAN

THE TIN MAN
    from Washington

I have been reading and researching lots of info from the wealth of info that all you guys have brought together. I have enjoyed seeing what might be. I have a 1948 International kb5 given to me by my Dad that was used on the old family homestead when bought new. When the wife found out she quickly motivated me to build it. We live in heavy snow country and are thinking of swapping the frame with a International scout terra 118" wheelbase and making it a 4x4, but we want the truck to shine. I have built 4x4's to bang up but this one we want to pass down. My kids will be helping grandpa(my Dad) and I put this one together, look forward to getting to know you guys and thank you for all the learning that I have already gotten from this wonderful source of knowledge.

2. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Welcome, what part of WA ya from? Would like to see some pictures of your 48'.LB

3. THE TIN MAN

THE TIN MAN
    from Washington

I was born in Seattle but half my family (great uncles and grandparents) lived in eastern WA. so whenever I wasn't in school I was working the horse and cattle ranches the family had. Now that I am out of the military the wife and I live in Spokane WA. (we like getting all four seasons:D) Unfortunately I don't have any picks of the kb5 other than the avatar. I will get some as soon as I can. The truck is stored out on the farm for me about an hour away. I am just getting all the pieces together right now.

4. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Cool, well enjoy and have fun.LB

5. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

6. wayfarer

wayfarer

Welcome from another Spokanite!

7. galaxie521

galaxie521

welcome from down the road in Clarkston

8. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

9. studefreak

studefreak

Welcome from Enumclaw ,Where you at in Washington?

10. ruckus2115

ruckus2115
    from Washington

hello....new to this forum. i started a thread about my '63 fairlane and was told i should introduce myself.
    i purchased a '63 fairlane 500 from an 18 year old that said the car was in his family since his grandparents bought it new in '63. anyways the car has the stock 260 and a three speed tranny. im kinda close to seattle wa and would like to get into cars a little bit more. i have always worked on motorcycles but wont mind having a four door to cruise with all my friends. well im looking forward to being apart of this forum.

11. Welcome from British Columbia,

12. spooler41

spooler41

Tin Man, Welcome from the far NW coast. It's always good to see a new H.A.M.B.er from Washington,even if it's on the far side of the state.

See ya on the road. .................Jack

13. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

Another hello from spokane, near the va hospital

14. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Welcome from Minnesota!