Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello, new to the HAMB.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Greg Rogers, May 19, 2019.

1. Greg Rogers

Greg Rogers

Hi everyone! I have been lurking about and reading a bunch of threads but never posted anything. I have a 71 Cutlass convertible which is pretty much restored as a summer driver, and a 1956 F100 that is a original looking truck that is not pretty... It is NOT a rat rod, but a old truck built as a young guy would do in the 80's after his dad or uncle gave it to him. I really enjoy reading the threads and hope I can also contribute some info that someone else can use. Now I'll see if I can post some pics ! Greg. IMG_1640.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Greg Rogers

Greg Rogers

Just noticed I already have posted before I guess... CRS disease! Sorry about the big but poor pic of the Cutlass- was the only one I could find, Also sorry pic of truck is so small. I'll get it figured out!!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome anyway. Reminds me of my old 54 GMC I back back in the 60's. Mis matched paint on the wrecking yard fenders & such. But it sure ran great although not much of a looker. In the mid 70's I got a 56 F1 or was it F100? from a co workers dad. Had great paint and ran great but steered like an army tank with broke steering. It really was powerful steering. Jimmie

4. Bigger picture, Greg............:D IMG_2422.JPG

5. classiccarjack

classiccarjack

Welcome to the HAMB... Ur aah again I guess.... Keep that ol Ford a running. I have had a few in that condition over the years. They are so much more fun in that condition.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using The H.A.M.B. mobile app