Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello my name is Josh and I've been an alcoholic for 12 years.. Oh wait this isn't AA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JoshGreenspan, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Welcome ever been on tweedy

2. 53woody

53woody

Josh If you think you had a drinking problem before just wait till you get a Hot Rod !! Welcome aboard :cool:

3. As pops said: "Working on hot rods sure makes the beer taste good."

4. JoshGreenspan

JoshGreenspan
    from L.A.

Hey Roger! I think you may like a couple of the spring Pendleton patterns we have right now.. Well have them at Santa Maria.. And the fall 2011 patterns I'll have to show you at Ink N Iron.. And well have plenty of them in XL for you..

And hahaha 53woody and Second Amendment.. Cant wait!

5. sic-nic

sic-nic

i hope that thing has a flathead in it!

6. octobeak

octobeak

Welcome from az! Seems like the right move, crashing the volvo to get a classic... what r u looking to get?

7. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome Josh...I think your going to fit in here just fine!!!

8. 41chevytruckinga

41chevytruckinga

welcome from georgia josh! still new here myself, but have already learned more than i could have just searching web.

9. JoshGreenspan

JoshGreenspan
    from L.A.

Thanks everyone.. Haha the Volvo had a straight 5... And I'm looking for a 49 or 50 shoebox 2 door sedan... Well actually anything for the right price that catches my eye. My next option is a 49-51 fleetline or a 5 window truck.. I'm kind of all over the place and not sure what I'm going to get yet and the insurance has been lagging it on the check so I may wait for the next long beach or pomona to pick something up..