Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello HAMBers

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by woodz, Oct 6, 2012.

1. woodz

woodz
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My name is Jordan and Ive been lurking on here for a few weeks but this place is just to cool to keep quiet any longer so I thought I should introduce myself before posting anywhere.
    I have been a diehard gear head my entire life. Grew up around hotrods, VWS and muscle cars. As an Automotive Tech I get to work on all kinds of cars on a daily basis. We have a fairly large clientele with muscle cars, rods and british classics so It keeps it interesting. Ive always had an appreciation for all vehicles but aircooled VWS have always been my main interests.....Untill recently. Went to Billetproof in WA. this year for a friends stag and saw two Model A bangers there and that was it, hooked, gotta build one! So my friend told me of this site and I think I have been on here everynight after the kids go to bed since. Thanks for this place. Hope to have something to contribute soon.

2. Jordan,
    Welcome from Michigan and good luck in your quest.

3. woodz

woodz
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks, glad to be here.

4. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

Welcome from Kentucky & Tennessee Jordan!

5. RH2795

RH2795

Welcome from New York Jordan.

6. Welcome from Wisconsin. Build that A.