Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello HAMBers

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Loppy, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Loppy

Loppy

Finally I joined! Can’t wait to get into the action here!

Me. 43. Lifelong hotrod and everyting kustom nut. Split my ears between Rockabilly and Surf. Got my degree in commercial art many moon’s ago. Spent the bulk of my career in computer graphics. Now, I spend my time tweeking my own ride, and hand picking kustom paint jobs.

Current ride is a 55 Chevy Belair Beauville Wagon (4 door). Was told it is 1 of only about 900 ever made. I’ll be checking on that for sure. Scored it off eBay believe it or not. The core was in really good shape which made me ultimately buy it. The body needs minor attention on every panel, but it’s all there. The patina rocks! Spent the last year stuff’n a 350 crate, 700R4, AC, disc’s, etc., into it. It’s coming out sweet! Check out my stuff at the following link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/11727936@N02/sets/

Later, Loppy

2. Sergeant_at_Arms

Sergeant_at_Arms
    from Tampa, FL

VERY NICE! Good work! Nice to meet you!