Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from WVa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by b-body-bob, Apr 23, 2011.

1. b-body-bob

b-body-bob

Well, I finished looking at all 47 pages of the 62-65 Mopar thread, and realized I had photos of one that wasn't in there, so I figured I better go ahead and sign up so I can share back with the board.

My name's Bob, and I've got a few old Mopars - a 37 Dodge that hasn't moved for nigh on 20 years, a 72 Duster I bolted together for my wife, and a 69-1/2 road runner that was Vanke prepped - meaning it was swiss-cheesed to heck and back. Some of that will have to be undone, some of it will stay.

I've gotta hit the garage now, but I'll be back later to post those pics I mentioned there at the top. I look forward to learning from and taking part in the things that happen here.

2. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

howdy from a native WVa hillbilly

3. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome from Ky!!!

4. wedgeheaded

wedgeheaded

Hey Bob, another WV boy. I recognise you from Moparts. I'm into the early Bs too. I have a 64 Polara waiting for time and money. I'm also new too. Welcome