Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from UpState SC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Barnie2275, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Barnie2275

Barnie2275
    from UpState SC

Hey there. Been here looking a few times but just now joining, better late then never I guess. I have 3 projects going and just got laid off so now I have lots of time to work on them. The 47 International is close to being done but need to get some more parts so it on the back burner. The Caddy is going to be a low down dirty curzer built as cheep as I can get away with. the 53 Nash Healey is a long term project that will be my "Show Pony" but will still be a driver not a trailer queen. Any way just wanted to say hi and am looking forward to learning some new stuff.
    Thanks, Barnie

Attached Files:

2. GaryM

GaryM

Barnie
    welcome from Anderson, SC
    Gary

3. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Cool projects. When in doubt, spread them out. I usually pair up cars some the wife and I can be driving two of the same make and year. But like now, ones a custom, ones a rod. Good way to fight boredom.

Sir Woosh

4. Good to see you on here Barn! Welcome!

5. draginsteel

draginsteel

Welcome from Colorado

6. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Welcome from west Ga!

7. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!