Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from the west side of Denver

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jvine, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Jvine

Jvine

New to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I'm old hat when it comes to hotrodding in general. Messed with hotrodding mustangs, trucks, etc. ever since I scraped up enough paper route money to buy my first car at 14. Now that my kids are older and one of them left the house I can finally afford the space and cost of building a traditional hot rod. Which is something I have always wanted to do. My dad used to tell me hot rod stories from his childhood in the early 50s. In my garage I currently have a 26 Dodge Brothers 3 window coupe, which I am super stoked to be working on, and a four eye foxbody kinda on standby for a while. I havent been this excited about a car since I trailed my first Mustang home at 15. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope to find people near by to BS and wrench with.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

rbrewer likes this.