Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from the Rustbelt

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by impala4speed, Jan 31, 2010.

1. impala4speed

impala4speed

Hi everyone, just registered. Denny here from Youngstown, Ohio; home of long-ago closed-down steel mills, high unemployment, minimum wage jobs and pothole-filled roads. Oh, and rust too. But it's home and there are some good things here too, especially a lot of the people. And many of these folks are into cars in a big way. I don't have any traditional hot rods but I've always loved them and enjoy reading about them here. Current projects are a 1981 Camaro (needs to get finished and sold), and my 1966 Impala SS convertible. Completely apart at this point. Once the Camaro is done I'll get back to installing a big block, 4-speed, 12 bolt and all the rest. Like I said, these cars don't fit into the traditional hot rod scene but I'm sure I'll learn a lot and pick up on many tips here from what I've seen so far.

Denny

2. moparordie

moparordie
    from Colorado

Welcome from CO!!

3. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome from Ga

4. impala4speed

impala4speed

Thanks very much guys.

5. blt2go

blt2go

welcome from oklahoma, i think alot of guys on here are also working on something a little less traditional. it's what separates us from the beasts. good luck on your builds.

6. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome From Illinois!

7. hucks 48

hucks 48

Welcome from illinois I to have a 66 vert willow green