Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from The Porter Man

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Porter Man, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Porter Man

Porter Man
    Alliance Vendor
    from Mound, MN

I just wanted to let everyone know that Porter Mufflers are still being made.:cool: I know that because I make them. Ed Porter originally made them. Then sold them to Gene Fechter who sold them to my dad Dave Babler. He made them for the past 15 or so years. Know I make them. If anyone has any questions or wants to know more just leave me a message.

2. jbuechler

jbuechler

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier with mine. I run the Porters and lakes pipes on my 49

3. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. you might post this on the main page of the H.A.M.B. Message board and become an Alliance Vendor. This is a very good place to be.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

4. Uh, that's a three year old post and he is an alliance vendor

5. oldman2

oldman2

Hello and welcome.

6. jbuechler

jbuechler

Forgot to include a pic of my Porters. The exhaust is thru the frame so if I choose to install airride it will lay in the lakes pipes.

Attached Files:

7. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

i have a "model A" 4 cyl with a porter on it . i love the change in sound . also at a 'loud pipes' contest , i got second with a 110db reading . now remember this is a flathead 4 cyl ... great product ! ... steve

8. POLYFRIED 35

POLYFRIED 35

9. big bad john

big bad john

....Hello and welcome....

10. Some of you guys are funny

11. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

Over three years to get a 'Hello' or 'Welcome',that sucks!LOL

P.S.I'll soon be ordering my first set of Porter mufflers from Duksville Speed Shop over this side of the pond.Oh,hello and welcome!:D