Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from the California desert

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by American Metrics, Nov 9, 2011.

1. American Metrics

American Metrics

I guess its about time I introduce myself.

My name is Brett Tanner and I live in Ridgecrest, CA. I'm 36 and have been into cars since I was a kid. I got into the hot rod scene about 4 years ago. My daily driver is a 29 Dodge Bros sedan. I also have a 54 f100 that is almost finished. My wife has a 64 Buick Wildcat that we are also working on. If your ever in the area look me up.

2. hey, from michigan!!

3. 94hoghead

94hoghead

Welcome from Slaton, Texas!

4. Fr. Buick

Fr. Buick

Damn hot out there!!

A good friend of mine from college grew up there, and I made the mistake of visiting him one summer when home from school. My '54 Buick was not happy with that trip. I had never experienced vapor-lock until then...

Ever get out to Pearsonville Auto Salvage before it closed? That was a great place to stop and visit. I pulled some good Buick stuff from there over the years. I was passing by it a month ago on the way to Mamoth Lakes, and it still breaks my heart to see it closed.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. kolmstead

kolmstead

Hi, Brett! We meet again...

Karl (old tractor guy)

6. Welcome aboard Brett!