Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 52 Vicky, May 4, 2019.

1. 52 Vicky

52 Vicky

Hi everyone, new to the forums. I just purchased a 52 Crestline Victoria. She will need a little work but she is solid. Still has her flat head which purrs. I have never owned a cat this old or a flat head so i look forward to learning all i can from everyone here. Any good literature i should make sure to pick up? I noticed these cars aren't the most popular so haven't found any forums dedicated to them (like you find with mustang and camaro).

My plans are to keep it old school with just a bit of new school flair.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Welcome,and please do a profile info.Where in Texas,this a big state,good looking Ford-more pics.

31hotrodguy likes this.
  3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Nice looking ride. For literature you can find shop manuals for sale online reasonable priced & that will help. Most repair items can still be found in your local auto parts store. What part of Texas are you located as there are many of us here in Texas. Jimmie

4. 52 Vicky

52 Vicky

Hi guys, i will get my profile going. I am in Weatherford

31hotrodguy likes this.

5. rs57

rs57
    from oklahoma

Good looking Ford
    Welcome to the HAMB

6. A BIG Texas welcome to you. That's a cool body style you have gotten. With all the swap meets n car shows near you there will be no shortage of inspiration. Have fun!
    Rex Winter in Lubbock

7. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! Nice looking ride for sure. H.A.M.B. folks are the best on the ‘net IMO. Good luck and have fun! Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. classiccarjack

classiccarjack

Welcome to the HAMB! I am making new friends here all the time.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

9. Mahty

Mahty