Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Southern Alberta! Just about to pick up my dream truck

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Graham M, May 9, 2011.

1. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

Hey guys, I've posted a bit on here before, I guess its long overdue I introduce myself. Im Graham, from Calgary.
    My dad has a farm in southern Sask, so last fall I snapped these photos of some of the hundreds of cars & trucks near there. If you see anything you like let me know and I'll connect you to the owner.
    http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii312/Graham_A_M/CarsandTrucks/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
    I snapped about 40 more photos on the way home last night, found TONS of cars and trucks from the 40's and 50's, so let me know if I can help you find what you're after.
    Finally found my dream truck, being a '38 Chevy 1/2 ton, so soon it'll be mine :D
    Quite a project underway as I'll be pulling the body off and putting it on an S10 frame.

Anyway, good to meet you all and I look forward to seeing all of you on the forums. :)

2. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Hello from 200 or so km North of you Graham!

I notice on your photobucket album you are not sure what some of the makes and years are, I can tell you what every single one is if you like.

3. Welcome from Australia and good luck with the truck!

4. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

I noticed that too now that I've researched them a heck of a lot more, Im not entirely familiar with everything out there.

A lot of them are a bit off, but man its a lot of work to go re-edit each and every photo.

Can anybody identify what year that blue early 50's GMC 1/2 ton is on first page? Man the more I look at it, the more I want it, its in SUCH nice shape. :eek:

Thanks for the warm wishes! This site sure seems to be a hit in Australia. Tons of members from there. :)

5. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

Your photos remind me of the movie "Field of Dreams"

You really do have some very interesting cars and trucks laying all over the place.

Thanks for posting the pictures.