Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from South Carolina

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by beachbum jim, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Jim here... 44 yrs young... old american iron gets me going. My current obsession is a 52 Chevy 2dr fleetline sedan. So far I have chopped 2.5" off the top, frenched the head lights and custom tail lights, and shaved the body. It has a mustang II front end and the rear has been tubbed 6" to accept 30x13.5-15 tires. A 9" hung with leaf springs and slapper bars will round out the rear. I plan to run aluminum slot wheels all around. Currenty I have 15x10 rears and am searching for 15x6 fronts. I would rather buy used parts to both save money and to stay true to our obsession.
    I would enjoy meeting like minded people in the myrtle beach area. So if you are interested, drop me a note at [email protected]. I also used to have an upholstry shop and could help anyone needing some trim work done. Thanks and keep the old rust alive. Jim

2. Dodge Brother

Dodge Brother

Cool sounding project, welcome from the wet coast

3. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from Georgia