Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from San Marcos, Tx

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bob Riley, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Bob Riley

Bob Riley

Own a transmission shop in San Marcos, Tx since 1978. Prostate cancer in 1999, 7 years of trying to fix first screwed-up surgery. Now I sit in my small machine shop and build custom torque converters & hot rod rear ends. I have a 54 Chevy 3100 I would like to fix up and leave it to my two boys. I am very limited to my physical exertion; after a few hrs. of work...I'm dead tired. Have to pace myself. I offer this web site my extertee's in transmissions, differentials, and torque converters. I have rebuilt just about every make of transmission from a 1912 Cad, 1927 Diamond Rio, 50 Kieser, and, last week, a 64 Vette. If I can offer any advise or recomendations...
    Thank you for this web site...Bob Riley

2. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Hey Bob! With the warmest of welcomes' from your neighbor's to the West of you, and a former 54' Chevy 3100 owner, and from the "Land of Enchantment", Welcome, from New Mexico!

3. Welcome Bob, will be flying down to San Marcos the first of the month to meet up with some friends. Keep up the fight.

4. dclickster

dclickster

Thanks Bob for keeping up the good fight! I'm in Fort Worth & semi retired, some times it gets scary.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

Welcome from Oklahoma!

6. jimmymc61

jimmymc61

Bob, are you up to fixing a 9" rear end that will fit my 56 Ford convt. ? JMc

7. randy ruiz

randy ruiz
    from Lockhart

Bob welcome from Lockhart Texas

8. 210eddiep

210eddiep

Hi from right down the road in Boerne.

9. Welcome from CT! Be Well Bob!

10. Welcome Bob, from OKC. I am fighting the prostate thingy myself. I decided on radiation, but the side effects are still with me after a year + . I have to pace myself too, however I am embarking on a new project with the help of friends... a 1953 Ford Pickup to race at Bonneville & El Mirage. I have fallen in love with Land Speed Racing.

11. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island

12. JT3

JT3
    from Austin, TX

Welcome Bob from another new member. Maybe one day my girl will need a new rear end. :D