Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Pembroke Mass

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by zevansfordinliner, Feb 19, 2013.

1. zevansfordinliner

zevansfordinliner
    BANNED

im zack new to the hamb, but always surfed the treads for awsers and ideas:). happy to finally be a member. im a young guy so be easy.

2. Zack, welcome...tell us a little more about how you got interested in the old stuff, any projects your working on?

3. Welcome Zack, from CT! Be Easy:rolleyes:

4. zevansfordinliner

zevansfordinliner
    BANNED

Hey thanks for asking, im currently working on my 84 ford bronco, i know its not hamb frendly but it should be,:cool: when i post pics ill let you guys decide- its out thier i mean way out there, this truck was given to me by my grandfather its ben a fight to work on ever since he went to the swap meet in the sky, mentally and physically its like it dosnt want to come apart, my other current is a 37 packard 4 door soon to be 2 door on an s10 frame. and besides the slower simpler lifestyle has always attracted me, how long have you ben in the hot rod game?

5. Snoxrider85

Snoxrider85

Welcome from southern new Hampshire

6. zevansfordinliner

zevansfordinliner
    BANNED

You must go to amherst swap meet in the summer, lots of good stuff there. any others that you go to around here?

7. ccrodder

ccrodder

Welcome from Mn.

8. 32 hudson

32 hudson

Welcome from Amesbury,Ma

9. Welcome Zack .... :D

Anyone owning a Ford is o.k. in my book ... ;)

Jim