Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Ohio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by garvinzoom, Sep 21, 2007.

1. garvinzoom

garvinzoom

Hello everybody. Have been looking for a cool old cruiser so I can be more than a gawker at the car shows. I have owned some older cars in the past, a 67 Dodge Polara, 67 Chrysler Newport and a 66 Plymouth Fury III. Currently have my DD which is a 2005 Mazda 3 and my beater/toy which is an 89 Suzuki Sidekick. Have been into the Suzukis for a while know but am selling it and all my parts to finance my cruiser project. I am currently looking at a 62 Falcon four door and a 65 Comet four door. Falcon is lowered with some custom mod work under primer and the Comet is needing some work to get on the road but lots of potential. Have been reading some of the topics and all seem very interesting! I love the WWW and red rim look, dont want anything perfect because I love to drive my cars. Lots of cool cars on here and lots of outstanding ideas. Thanks!!:D

2. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Welcome from Canton. I'll be down your way Sunday. Stopping at Cracker Barrell just off 77/70 then headed east on 70 to Barnesville to the Pumpkin festrival.

later,Bill