Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from New Albany,In

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by partsman59, Sep 9, 2012.

1. partsman59

partsman59

Growing up in the Louisville Ky I spent my kid years in the garage of TJ Williams who he and Charlie Bohanon ran an I/Gas Anglia so I spent my early years in the pits of the Ohio Valley Dragway and after working at an Auto parts store (Deasy Auto Parts) I was exposed to Late Model and Figure Eight racing at the old Louisville Fairgrounds Speedway. I collect old plastic model car kits (i have to many of them) and have just started racing slot cars..This is an awesome site I come here alot..

2. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Sounds like a fine candidate to be a H.A.M.B.er, welcome aboard!

3. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome Partsman from the west coast of Florida.

I also love old gassers and those were the real day's of drag racing before all the electronic stuff.

Glad you join the HAMB

Stay well my friend. Jimbo

4. Welcome from down Cane Run! Sure do miss Deasy...dang hair place now! They got my Fairlane and me through high school!

5. RH2795

RH2795

Welcome partsman from N.Y.

6. bruce bowe

bruce bowe

welcome from shepherdsville ky

7. rockguy92

rockguy92

Hey Partsman,
    I grew up in Jefersonville. If I had a dollar for every lap I made around the New Albany Fricsh's, we would both be rich men. Good to have you on here with us - enjoy!!

The Rock