Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello from long island

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by joel torres, Mar 22, 2009.

1. joel torres

joel torres

sup guys i have been reading post on the h.a.m.b a while now and have learned allot this forum is great its time i introduce myself
    im joel i have a 47 plymouth im building custom on a chassis of an 85 monte carlo with v6 fuel injection auto disc brakes and everything else from the car
    i also have another 47 plymouth i might do the same after im done im learning as i go along i have a 38 packard that all orig needs body massaged a litlle and new interior but thats later for desert i read alot and watch any show with fabricating i wish i could go to wyo tech but times are hard right now
    im a local 25 laid off electrican so il spend more time on the cars for now :) i would love to get a part time job at a hot rod shop and be able to fabricate stuff like the professional
    i find people like jesse james and all the other fabricaters and guys on here as inspiration when im feeling down i do everything by myself as i dont know anyone where i live thats into old cars around my age mostly the older guys who take it to a shop i will post photos of my project if thats cool i have a photobucket album with all the photos (not in order sorry)
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v134/alphastrikefx/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Joel, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.
    Good luck on the job, enjoy the cars while you are off.

Lucky667

3. Welcome from OKC

4. chevy3755

chevy3755

welcome from ohio..........