Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Ky

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by btbowtie, Aug 15, 2006.

1. btbowtie

btbowtie
    from KY

Hello all,
    Been visiting this site for months, always keep coming back for more! I live in Hawesville Ky. I have grown up working on cars all my life. My dad is the reason I love to tinker on things. He always had an old vehicle he was working on from 37 Chevys to his 47 Dodge truck he has now. My first vehicle was a 55 Chevy truck when I was fourteen years old. My present projects are a 1939 Chevy half ton pickup, it is kinda on the back burner and a 1947 Plymouth coupe. The 47 P-15 Plymouth is he project I am tring to get driveable. I have already installed a camaro clip and rear end, a 305 engine with a 350 turbo trans.
    I really enjoy this place, It is amazing to me how car guys always seem to help each other out when they need a hand. It is so cool to go to a place where there is so much knowledge!

THANKS!!!
    btbowtie