Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Jerome, Idaho

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sawtooth, Feb 10, 2013.

1. sawtooth

sawtooth

Hi all,
    First of all, thanks. Ive been refering to the HAMB for sometime, gathering ideas. I have a '49 KB1 that i found three yrs ago, and hopefully this spring will get a building up thats big enough to work in. I am in the restoration business, so i know a thing or two about getting from point A to point B, but as far a building a hot rod from the ground up? Standby, i probably have more than a few silly questions. Thanks again!!

2. Hemiman51

Hemiman51

Welcome from the east bay Ca. What is a KB1?

3. Welcome,

Are you near Twin Falls ?

Jim

4. I had no idea myself (Welcome by the way), Found out it's an International...I learned something new today!
    [​IMG]

5. sawtooth

sawtooth

I suppose I should have said it was an International KB1....sorry about that. They are a bit obscure, and ive gotten used to just refering to it as the "KB".
    Jim, yes, Jerome is 10 miles North of Twin Falls, just across the Snake river.
    Steve

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  6. jazz1

jazz1

What is your plan for the truck? Post some pics. I did a frame off on this K1 and got another on the back burner.

[​IMG]