Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Denver

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by evilgenius36, May 20, 2009.

1. evilgenius36

evilgenius36
    from Denver

It's great to finally get a glimps of the H.A.M.B. I have a couple of friends who have spoken highly of it, but I've never really checked it out. It's crazy to see how much information and cool stuff there is floating around this site. I didn't get into cars/hot rodding until the last two years. I finally feel apt enough to begin my own project.

I have a 1936 Ford Pickup that I'm beginning to work on. I'm going to stick the body on a 93 s10 chassis. I'm struggling to find all of the specs/measurements for the 36 frame. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Ghost28

Ghost28

Welcome from aurora... Good luck on your project. On some of your questions, the main board along with the search button might get you some answers. If not post a thread with your question. cause there is a lot of s 10 stuff going on right now...ghost

3. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

Welcome from Nebraska. Sounds like a cool project and like Ghost28 said the main board/search should give you all the information you are looking for.

4. 7"Chop

7"Chop
    from Denver

Welcome evilgenius36

5. SOHC427

SOHC427

Welcome, Evil,
    Good place to be,
    Eric

6. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome to the HAMB!

7. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Welcome from Greeley!

8. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Add a welcome from next door...sorta....Grant, Nebraska. Post some pix of the pickup as you progress.

9. BigDfromthe303

BigDfromthe303

Welcome from Centennial!

10. ardunpinto

ardunpinto
    from WACO tx

Welcome from cen-tex, are you missing the orignal frame? There is so much shit that you can do to update the factoty frame that would be cheaper and easier than modding the body to fit the s10. I just hate to see a perfectally good frame get pushed aside for a s10 frame, but to all his own. Congrats on the cool truck though.