Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Charleston

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by k5hart, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I've been lurking for a while and realized it was due time to make an introduction and quit breaking the rules. My name is Jason, from Charleston, SC. I have a couple non HAMB friendly projects but really love the traditional rods and customs and the life associated with them. I've been contemplating replacing one of my current cars for something HAMB friendly. Just haven't found the right thing yet. Here to read, learn, and drool!

2. cakes

cakes

Welcome, I am in charleston as well, what kind of HAMB friendly cars are you into?

3. Honestly, just about anything but lately I've really been interested in the '50s and early '60s customs. I prefer Chevys but I'm not picky either. I appreciate everything. A traditional rod would be nice too but maybe out of my price range. Then theirs dads old '55 chevy I would take back if I could just find it!