Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Central Massachusetts

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by J.L.B., Jan 3, 2018.

1. J.L.B.

J.L.B.

Thought I would take a moment to say hello.
    It is somewhere around 14 degrees here, ( without the wind), and the weather forecast is calling for about 12 inches of snow tomorrow. So what else would is there to do sit here and read about hot rods and other cars. I've loved everything about cars since I was a kid and my cousin took me for a ride in his 69 Firebird. Car was barely held together, probably had more duct tape and body filler than actual metal, what I do remember though was the feeling of being pushed back in the seat when he hit the gas. So ya I guess you could say I was hooked at that moment.

Currently I have a 1979 Firebird that I just "finished" (we know they are never finished). I'm thinking about a T Bucket next or maybe a ............................