Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from California

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by California Dan, Jun 3, 2019.

1. California Dan

California Dan

Hi everyone. My name is Dan and I am from Southern California. I have enjoyed this site for a long time and it is my "go to", when I need to look up advise or inspirations. I am a high school teacher and football coach, and used building cars to escape from kids when needed. Last year, I purchased a 1956 Cadillac Sedan Deville, from a guy who supposedly bought it from the family of Bo Huff. It is a numbers matching car and is mechanically sound. I replaced the floor pans and rocker panels, did the bodywork and it is now in the shop getting painted.
    Over the years I have had a 1955 Dodge Panel truck, a 1955 Chevy Truck and a 1964 and 1966 Chevy truck. I am looking forward to the conversations and advice that I will be needing. Thank you for allowing me in your community!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Welcome, Dan. Enjoy that Cadillac and your HAMBtime............Don.:)