Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello Fellow Members

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by tlw000, Dec 8, 2017.

1. tlw000

tlw000

My name is Tracy and I am new to the forum(long time browser). I live near St. Louis and my current project is a 29 Ford Model A. Through this forum I have found that not many places offer split wishbones so I have teamed up with a company to make CNC'd wishbones in Aluminum and Stainless. Plan is to use any profit gained to help fund my build. Thanks again for having me on this forum. This site has answered many of my questions as a first time builder.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. Roys40

Roys40

Welcome from a fellow missourian! Post pics of the car they love that!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. tlw000

tlw000

I am not too far along on my build. I recently purchased the steel to start fabricating the flooring. Having wheels narrowed to fit the 700-20 whitewalls. The original plan was to use some wheels from Coker but after a 6 month backorder they informed me they wouldn't be fulfilling order so plan B is to narrow a set of 20x8 wheels.