Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. I was previously registered but never posted and now have forgotten that password, so I re-signed up!

Anywho, I'm 36 and in Kansas. Finally incorporated my customs & fab business last year due to tax reasons; but alas it's not my full time job yet. By day I'm an electrical engineer.

I appreciate all walks of cars. I started by restoring muscle cars. I still have my 1970 "Grabber" mustang fastback. But I've sold off another one.

I also have a '42 GMC custom built rust rod. But an extremely tight, well built one. In honesty, I should probably do the body work and paint it. Lol. Everything on it is painted but the cab & bed. Custom 4-link and watts-link with a BBF 460. Custom Z'd frame with lightening holes gold flaked inside. Like I said very classy with a vivid contrast of nice finish and raw bare bones.

Lastly the next hotrod in the works is my 1928 Ford model A 5-window standard coupe. It will either be on a 32' frame or a hand crafted, highly detailed custom frame resembling a 32' frame but with my own flair. I have (2) 331 Hemi's for a power plant. One is a 51' complete Chrysler firepower Hemi. Complete from carb to pan, fan to trans. But it's hanging up on something... Ugh. The next one is a 54' short bell running 331. Bone stock original though.

This 28' build is going to be a nice, classy, more "traditional" style build. Finished inside and out. Picked up some nice Vintage Speed tri-setup for it also. I'm in the collecting phase as I am finishing our basement out right now as boy #3 will be here shortly!

Anyway, long introduction and a lot to type on an iPhone. Hope I can contribute as needed. Thanks!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. banditomerc

banditomerc

welcome.your expertice is also welcome.

3. welcome to the forum ....

4. Thanks everyone.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. xwing01

xwing01

hello from the Hoosier state

6. 50 Fastback

50 Fastback

Welcome, from Chicago!

7. lakeroadster

lakeroadster
    from *

Could you perhaps share some more photos and information about your '42 GMC? Awesome rear suspension, I'm guessing rest of it is of similar quality.

Thanks,

John

[​IMG]

ChoppingBlockCustoms likes this.
  8. John, I am sorry I am just now seeing his 3 years later. Is there anything in particular you want to see? Look my business page up in Facebook. More pics of the GMC there. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app