Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by az2bc, Aug 17, 2016.

1. az2bc

az2bc

About a year ago my uncle gave me a 1958 Oldsmobile for helping him out. I pulled the heads and sent them off to the machine shop to have hardened seats put in and to be rebuilt. I have ordered things here and there, but really hadn't touched it since just after I brought it from Oklahoma to Arizona.

Well, I am getting this ratty thing done. I have been working on it off and on for a couple weeks. AZ slabs of concrete in the summer are not friendly to mechanics who live in WA and BC most of the time. Anyway, anything I googled, the HAMB was always there with an answer. So here I am!

I registered so I could give a little back and possibly get a little more.

I will be putting up a thread on sealing tripower ends with easily available materials soon. I also have a bunch of pictures of the CLR then Tannic Acid preservation technique and rebuild pictures of the fuel/vacuum pump these beasts used, if anyone is interested.

Thanks to everyone! You all have already helped more than you could know.
    az2bc

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Welcome from Southern MD

3. And from VA. Too!

4. welcome from Big D....Dallas

5. Pitbullgoingpostal

Pitbullgoingpostal