Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello all car and bike enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Johnnyc427, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Johnnyc427

Johnnyc427

John in Loomis California. Been rodding and biking around since cruising first street in San Jose in the early early 70's. Been to many organized and unorganized runs over the last 48+ years. love all kinds of cars and bike activities. collector of old gas station memorabilia and toy race car stuff. Would like to talk to Bruce Olsen if possible. I saw your posts of pictures of Lodi from the 70's. I have a shoe box full of the same era pictures of Lodi, Merced, Turlock (rod run) Santa Rosa, Andys picnic and more. Bruce, if you see this please contact me. I remember your car well and you may remember mine. a 32 5 window that looked like the American Graffiti coupe. Someone mentioned Tom Pruffers cars and I just received a great one of his 34 coupe on the starting line at the nostalgia drags in Fremont. Would love to share pictures but I need to know how to download them Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all. Thanks to my brother Jeff for turning me onto the early 70's lodi pictures that bruce posted. He was my sidekick to many of these early runs.

2. Welcome, JohnnyC. There are well written tutorials explaining how to post pictures to threads. Check 'em out.

3. Click on forums above and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.