Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello Again

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by send_it_all, Apr 2, 2013.

1. send_it_all

send_it_all

Hi all. My name is Mike. As you can see, I've been a member here for quite a while. I haven't logged in since 2010 for whatever reason.

I came back today because I was trying to remember the name of a fabricator and I am drawing a total blank. I think he was a young guy from Northern Cal. somewhere near the bay area. He had a Myspace page where he posted all his pics of his work.

Seems like his business was called Something "Bilt" IIRC, "Something" might have been his last name, but I can't for the life of me remember what that was. For some reason. I feel like his first name might have been James, but I could easily be wrong. I'm almost sure he is or was a member here.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

2. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

You may get more visibility if you move your question to the wall and out of the INTRODUCTIONS section.